Maternity Belt Back Support Belly Band And Abdominal Binder Breathable Pregnancy Support Belt Elastic Waist Support Prenatal Back Brace Pain Relief
Four flexible side panels increase pressure and ventilation.
The attached abdominal lift attachment can cause unnecessary pressure on the lift.
The built-in support secures the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
1. Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist. Adjust the position of the pad so that it is centered and under the abdomen.
2. Connect the belt to the cushion and pull the elastic surfaces on both sides until the required tension is reached, then connect the closure to the abdominal cushion.
3. To keep the support in place and prevent it from slipping off, stretch the top strap above the stomach and then fix it on the other side
On one side, with greater lifting force and support, and to maintain support, kneel on the ground.
1. Wash with warm water and neutral detergent, air dry
2. In the middle to late pregnancy, use it so as not to affect the normal development of the fetus. The belly support belt should not be too tight. It should be taken off when sleeping. When using it, gently lift it from the bottom of the abdomen to reduce the pressure on the lower limbs caused by the abdomen.
Material: stretch cloth
There are no reviews yet.